Friday, June 3, 2011

-New Car Smell-

I bought a car!
I feel very responsible now.
And like I'm on my way to being a real adult.
Weird.
Anywho.
The car I have been driving (which is really my parents) died.
Just stopped working.
It was some technical problem under the hood.
Which means I have no idea what was wrong with it.
So my car was stranded in Idaho Falls, and I had gone home for the weekend.
So me and my dad went on a rescue mission to get it.


I could swear he was looking at me with the eyes of one who's been betrayed.
I felt so evil just strapping him down to the trailer like that.
Poor little Rico :(
And this is the last time I've seen him.


And then just a couple short days later...I bought my new car.
Okay, so it's mostly just new to me.
She was first bought by my brother off of Ebay.
Then my sister bought it from him.
And now I just bought it from my sister.
So it's a used car.
But it's been used well.
I named her Lokelani.
Because I have a Hawaiian lei hanging from the rearview mirror.
And she's bright red.
So we figured she could pass for Hawaiian.
What do you think?
Note: It's now 2012, and I decided Lokelani just wasn't sticking....so instead I named him Louie.

Suddenly I don't feel quite as horrible about leaving my old car...

2 comments:

My side. said...

i LOVE your new car! especially cause it's red! ;) LOVE YOU!

Olivia said...

Megan! Love your car....I think you would look really cute driving it!!