Thursday, June 9, 2011

I had a dream...

So I had a dream last night.

I was in a place that looked like a mixture between roo

m 101 in the Kirkham, and a church building.

But it was actually a jewelry store.

And one of my former photography teachers was a salesman there.

Weird.

Random.

(So I thought...my roommate just informed me that that teacher actually used to sell wedding jewelry...freaky)

The kicker is that I was there looking for an engagement ring.

Even though I'm 100% single.

Nope. Not even in my dream was I engaged or even dating someone.

But it was still fun to shop around in this strange dreamland :)

These are some pictures that are as close to what I can possibly think of what a few of the rings in my dream looked like.

Except for a couple of them...which had some kind of fabric surrounding them, which covered my entire hand/arm.

Don't worry....I didn't even like those ones in my dream state.

Thank heavens I have some kind of sense while I'm sleeping....


Before you even ask, I don't really know if these are anything like what I would want when I do get engaged someday.

It was just a dream.

And I felt like blogging today....and my dreams are about as exciting as anything else in my life.

Especially since I rarely remember my dreams.

So just laugh with me and enjoy feasting your eyes on these shiny pictures :)

2 comments:

My side. said...

hahah i just love you!

Hannah said...

Um, Megan, I definitely think you should go with the fabicy ones! baha