Sunday, June 12, 2011

Lilacs and Summer

Lilacs are a big part of my life.
We used to have a big lilac bush in front of my house.
Then it got torn out due to a miscommunication :(
They have always been my favorite flower, mostly because of how they smell.
I have a temperamental nose, and I usually can't smell stuff very well.
But I can smell lilacs before anyone.
I have been smelling them all over the place.
And I can't help being happy the very second I smell them :)
Lilacs are the epitome of my summer.
I am happy.

2 comments:

Joe & Laurin said...

Lilac's are my favorite too! I want to some how incorporate them into my wedding bouquet! You know what? There is a huge lilac bush by my apartment, I think you need to come over and see me and we'll hang out by the lilac bush! Trust me, it'll be a lot more fun than it sounds haha :)

Hannah said...

This is tender Megs! I don't know what it smells like really, but they sure are beautiful!
And, I think you should choreograph a dance in a field of lilacs... :D