Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Hermits

Jane and I both tend to be just a tad anti-social at times.
Especially once we're in the comfort of our own apartment.
This became especially evident one night when we were home.
There was a knock at the door.
Okay...maybe this is a little dramatic.
Sage started barking incessantly while we ran for cover.
My first thought was that I needed to go put clothes on.
(Don't judge...it was way too hot to wear anything more than a tank and spanks...)
But then we realized that neither of us were expecting company...
So in whispered tones we decided I would tiptoe to the door and peek through the peephole.
It was some man I didn't recognize.
So we let Sage keep barking and then hid in my room until the unexpected "guest" left.
We thought about answering the door at one point...
But by then we had waited long enough that it would have been slightly embarrassing.
It was at this point that we realized how awkward and anti-social we are.
Oops.
We're getting better.

No comments: