Friday, June 14, 2013

World's Greatest Mom

Little LeeAnn :)
My mom is the greatest!
Seriously...there is no question.
And I will tell you why.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
First of all...my mom is funny!
She can be one sassy lady.
Sometimes she calls me out on certain things on Facebook.
And also, sometimes she says things like "Naveh means beautiful in...Jesus words..."
And she's such a good sport when we tease her for such things :)
My parents are adorable :)


Second of all...heavens, can that woman cook!
If you know my mom at all, you know how famous her bread is.
Everyone dies for her bread.
It's like candy.
I don't think she's ever made a meal I didn't like.
Except tomato cheese bread.
But I blame those pesky tomatoes.
Her ham lasagna is my favorite.

Running the beach in Oregon









Third of all...she owns up to her mistakes.
Like that one time she tried to put layers in my hair.
And my hair ended up above my ears....
I don't think she's cut my hair since.
                           


Always such a good cook...
She gets it.          



Fourth of all...she's a really good flirt.
Sometimes she gets worried that I don't know how to flirt.
(I think she's concerned that I repel men...)
One time we were at Olive Garden.
Our waiter was very attractive.
She kept chatting it up with him whenever he came by.
Then she asked why I wasn't flirting with him.......
And left my number for him with the tip.
Yea, I never heard from him.
My mom is better at flirting than I am.
Superwoman :)

Fifth of all...she is so supportive.
She put me in dance when I was 3 years old.
I don't think she realized how big of a deal that would end up being.
She has been there for every performance.
Celebrated every milestone with me.
Endured my whining about aches and pains.
She has always supported my decisions.
I couldn't have accomplished what I have without her support.
Sisters!





Sixth of all...she is so giving.
She is always so incredibly busy helping other people.
She is the best example of selflessness.
Always thinking of ways to make life easier for other people.
Not thinking of herself.
Digging for clams
She goes out of her way to help others.
If I can be just a fraction like her....



Seventh of all...she is a spiritual giant.
She may be short...but her testimony is huge.
I always complain about my problems to her.
And her advice is always sound.
I have leaned on her testimony many times.
She has helped me strengthen my own.
And I know that she has helped many many others do the same.

Grandma time!




I love you so much, Mom! I am so grateful to have been blessed to have you as my mother. You have been the best example to me in so many ways! Thanks for putting up with me :)

Happy "25th" Birthday :)

Sharing her cooking skills with the grandkids




Girl's weekend! (I know you're going to hate me for posting this...)
This makes me happy :)
Mmm....


The best mom becoming the best grandma :)

No comments: