Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Work Joys

  • I was registering a patient, who was wearing an exceptionally sparkly ring, so obviously I told her I loved it. I told her that I just really love sparkles. To this she replied: "Yea, I think all women do." Oh dear.....if only she knew the extent of my obsession.....
  • As I was registering another patient, her daughter came in, and was wearing a Declo Hornets sweatshirt! I didn't know them, but it was fun to connect with a fellow Declo-ite :)
  • I was sitting at the front desk, which has a view of the front revolving door, which is quite large to accommodate wheelchairs and such. In comes a rather older gentleman wheeling in his bicycle. And behind him was a young man in a wheelchair. And I just realized this was probably more interesting to me at the time than it is to you right now. But there you have it. A teeny tiny taste of my day at work.

No comments: