Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I desperately need one of these......



Lately for some reason, I've really been dreading putting my clothes back on when I get out of the shower.

So, I keep trying to walk around in just my towel.

Unfortunately, as I don't live alone, it can cause awkward moments when my towel becomes loose....

So I've decided that I really just need to invest in a robe, since it's a more secure version of the luxuries of a towel.



I thought these ones looked really nice.

Too bad they're like a thousand dollars, since they're from Victoria's Secret.

Shame.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I can't see the picture... :( But, I'm super happy that you've been updating your blog more!! I need to follow your example...I haven't updated in like a month. I love you sister!!! Just walk around in your underwear...if your roomies are awkward about it, that's their issue. :) BE LIBERATED!!!