Wednesday, February 1, 2017

So It's Been A While...

Oh hey there!

Long time no see! Er...talk....um...type?
Does anyone even remember this movie?
One of the best ones out there.

Obviously getting married made me slightly forget to update my blog.

Which is slightly ironic...considering I always thought it was newly married women who typically started blogs.

Ah well...my life is one big ironic show sometimes. I'm cool with that.

Anyhow, recently I've been trying to figure out what I can do to bring me closer to being "me".

Becoming a wife and then a mother has slightly altered my sense of identity.

I love being both of those things, but sometimes I miss the me I used to be.

And then I remembered that I used to really love blogging!

Just to get my thoughts out...random stories...life tidbits. Etc.

So, I'm just here to say......"I'm BAAAAAAAACK!"

No comments: