Thursday, October 31, 2013

Is this real life?

But really though.

I'm really asking.

Because this all seems to good to be true.

Did I really meet the man of my dreams?

And totally fall in love with him?

And he actually loves me back?

So much so that he asked me to be his for FOREVER?!

So far, all signs point to yes!

I haven't woken up from this wonderful dream like I keep expecting to!

I'm starting to get bruises from pinching myself so much.

Oh, and if you want to know more about our lovely love story, I've already typed it up here.

I don't think I could be any more excited for January :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So excited for your shower!!!!

Tiffany Barr said...

That is SO GOOD that you typed up your love story! I never wrote in my journal the whole time Cameron and I dated and now I am kicking myself! Yay for love!