Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Let's talk about emotions for a minute...

Here's a taste of how I've been feeling recently...

Anxious

Happy
Overwhelmed
Excited

Apprehensive
And these are just the very basics.
I usually shove my emotions under the carpet.
But I've been changing my ways.
And I literally have no idea how to handle all this.
But that's okay.
I'll figure it out.
Tips?
Advice?
I'll take anything.
It's kind of amazing to feel things!
And it can actually be helpful.
I think I like it.
Who knew?

2 comments:

Tiffany Barr said...

Uhm. Take a long bath. And paint yo nails! :) And then put on tonsa of make-up and lipstick.

Unknown said...

Well, you can always text me! Pretty sure I feel these emotions QUITE often. Changes are great; a fantastic chance to grow and learn so much about yourself!