Wednesday, January 11, 2012

My New Family, My New Life

DANCE ALLIANCE 2012.

It's my third time on the team.

Every time, the team becomes my family.

At the beginning of the year, I never know everyone. I always look around at all the unfamiliar faces, and try to ingrain them in my brain, so I'll be able to look back and remember that moment. The moment we all made the team, to be more specific.

It's one of my favorite things to look back on at the end of the year.

If you look back through my previous posts, you can see how much being on Dance Alliance has affected my life, and how much the people on the team have affected my life.

This is the last time I get to be on this incredible team....and I'm so excited! I'll graduate in July, we'll go on tour to the New England area, and then I'll be off to the "real" world!

What better way to finish my college career?

Honestly....I'm terrified.

I just about had a panic attack just now, writing about it.

But I'm also super excited.

I've been in school for my entire life! And suddenly, I'm about to be done?
(unless I do decide to go to grad school...)

Odd.

Wish me luck!

No comments: