Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Stuck.....in Baby Oil!


I definitely have a lot to update.....ACDF, Tour, my new calling, being a model wind-up doll....but it's pretty difficult to type at the moment. Why you ask? Because of this little guy.....

Now I know it seems petty to blame my problems on a baby product, but you try getting it all over your laptop keyboard. It doesn't make for an ideal typing situation. I just want you to imagine me pressing each key on my laptop with enough force to...well, I can't think of a good analogy, but the moral of this story is that I look ridiculous. Not to mention it takes wayyyy too long to type. So I'm getting it checked out tomorrow. Until then...I will be doing minimal amounts of typing :)

2 comments:

Joe & Laurin said...

Haha Megan, this would happen to you! :)

Jill and Travis said...

How did that happen? I hope you get it fixed soon! Can't wait for some pictures and details of your past adventures.